Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Secrets

I have a real friend
This one's not made up, I swear!
We met once upon...
And my real friend
Does amazing jumping jacks
Its like in a dream...

My real friend loves me
We might have slept together
-No happy ending...
One time my real friend
Got in touch with me, and screamed.
I wasn't afraid...

Now, with my real friend
I can go even faster
running away is...

Every real friend knows
-Just like we all do, savvy?
understanding that...
Make a real friend cry
rainfall -not crocodile tears;
it is forbidden...

Its a real friend who,
provides in times of great need
it won't be long now...

No real friend can hide
secrets, lullabies, candy
there is no escape...

Does your real friend leave?
In the day or in the night?
I am always here

No comments:

Post a Comment